Hotel Registers Act, No. 1 of 1909
Act 1 of 1909
- Commenced on 19 January 1909
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Hotel Registers Act, No. 1 of 1909.
2. Duty to keep book
3. InspectionEvery such book shall be open at all reasonable times to the inspection of any police officer.
4. Offences and penaltiesAny person who fails to comply with the requirements of this Act or who obstructs or prevents any police officer in carrying out his powers or making any false entry in any such book shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding fifty emalengeni or in default of payment thereof, to imprisonment for a period not exceeding one month or to both such fine and imprisonment.
History of this document
19 January 1909