Exportation Restriction Act, 1939
Act 46 of 1939
- Commenced on 13 September 1939
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Exportation Restriction Act*, 1939.
2. InterpretationIn this Act unless the context otherwise requires—"article" includes any animal or thing, of any description whatsoever;"Minister" means the Minister for Finance;"officer" means a person appointed as such by the Minister under section 4.
3. Powers of Minister
4. Power to detain and examine articles
6. Burden of proofIn any prosecution under this Act the burden of proving that due permission authorising the exportation of the articles charged has been obtained shall be upon the accused.
History of this document
13 September 1939