Sale of Wool Act, 1942
Act 29 of 1942
- Commenced on 14 August 1942
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Sale of Wool Act, 1942.
2. Sale of wool controlledNotwithstanding anything in any law, no person shall sell, offer or expose for sale any wool unless it has been packed and labelled or marked in manner prescribed by regulations made under this Act.
3. Power to make regulationsThe Minister for Agriculture may make regulations prescribing—
4. PenaltiesA person who contravenes or fails to comply with any provision of this Act or any regulations made thereunder shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding ten rand, and in the case of a second or subsequent conviction to a fine not exceeding twenty rand.
History of this document
14 August 1942