Consular Conventions Act, 1950
Act 69 of 1950
- Commenced on 8 December 1950
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Consular Conventions Act, 1950.
2. Powers of consular officers in relation to property in Swaziland of deceased persons
3. Supplementary provisions as to section 2Notwithstanding any rule of law conferring immunity or privilege in respect of the official acts and documents of consular officers, a consular officer shall not be entitled to any immunity or privilege in respect of any act done by virtue of powers conferred on him by or under section 2 or in respect of any document for the time being in his possession relating thereto.
4. Restriction of powers of entry in relation to consular offices
History of this document
01 December 1998 this version
08 December 1950