Swazi National Treasury Act, 1950
Act 81 of 1950
- Commenced on 1 January 1951
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Swazi National Treasury Act, 1950.
2. InterpretationIn this Act unless the context otherwise requires—“Minister” means the Minister for Finance;“Treasury” means the Swazi National Treasury established by section 3.
3. Establishment of Swazi National TreasuryThere shall be established a Treasury to be called the Swazi National Treasury.
4. Minister’s powers to make regulationsThe Minister may, by notice in the Gazette, make regulations providing for—
5. Ngwenyama in Libandhla may make regulationsThe Ngwenyama in Libandla may, with the prior approval of the Minister, make regulations providing for—
6. Offences against regulationsAny person who contravenes or fails to comply with any regulation made under section 5 shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding one hundred emalangeni or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding six months or to such lesser punishment as may be prescribed by such regulations.
History of this document
01 December 1998 this version
01 January 1951