Non-designated Expatriate Pensionable Officers (Retirement Benefits) Act, 1968
Act 15 of 1968
- Commenced on 13 December 1968
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Non-designated Expatriate Pensionable Officers (Retirement Benefits) Act, 1968.
2. Interpretation (First Schedule)
4. Supersession of certain entitled officers
5. Leave for certain entitled officers
6. Passage and baggage facilities
7. Special gratuity on the death of certain entitled officers
8. Grant of pensions and gratuities
9. Additional pension or gratuity payable to certain entitled officers
11. Re-employment on contract
12. Place of payment and rate of exchange
13. Application of the pensions legislationSubject to this Act, the pensions legislation shall apply in relation to the grant of a pension or gratuity or a pension or gratuity granted, under this Act, in the same way as the pensions legislation applies, respectively, in relation to the grant of a pension or gratuity and to a pension or gratuity granted under the pensions legislation.
14. Transitional provisions
15. Employment during retirement leave
16. RegulationsThe Prime Minister may, with the approval of the appropriate service Commission and by notice published in the Gazette, make regulations necessary to implement the objects of this Act.
History of this document
01 December 1998 this version
13 December 1968