Swazi National Council Standing Committee Decree 1999
Act 1 of 1999
- Assented to on 12 April 1973
- Commenced on 17 November 1998
- [This is the version of this document from 17 November 1998 and includes any amendments published up to 1 December 1998.]
- [Note: The original publication document is not available and this content could not be verified.]
1. Citation and commencementThis Decree may be cited as the Swazi National Council Standing Committee Decree 1999 and shall be deemed to have come into force on the 17th November, 1998.
2. Establishment of the Standing Committee
3. Functions of the Standing Committee
4. QuorumThe quorum of the Standing Committee shall be at least half of its membership.
5. Rules of procedureSubject to this Decree and the Swazi National Council, the Standing Committee may determine its won rules of procedure.
6. Repeal of Decree No. 1 of 1996Decree No. 1 of 1996 is repealed.
History of this document
17 November 1998 this version
12 April 1973