Transfer of the Assets and Liabilities of the Swaziland Livestock Producers Trust to the Ngwenyama Order, 1974
Kings Order in Council 17 of 1974
- Assented to on 17 July 1974
- Commenced on 26 July 1974
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short titleThis King’s Order-in-Council may be cited as The Transfer of the Assets and Liabilities of the Swaziland Livestock Producers Trust to the Ngwenyama Order, 1974.
2. Transfer of assets and liabilities to the NgwenyamaThe assets and liabilities of the Swaziland Livestock Producers Trust established under the Law hereby repealed and the shares of the Government or such Trust, as the case may be, in the Swaziland Meat Corporation Limited, are by this Order transferred to the Ngwenyama in trust for the Swazi Nation and notwithstanding any other law or the Articles of Association of any company or the terms of any Agreement, are deemed to vest in him in such capacity.
3. Repeal of Law No. 32 of 1966Subject to section 2 hereof, the Livestock Producers Trust Law No. 32 of 1966 is hereby repealed.
History of this document
01 December 1998 this version
26 July 1974
17 July 1974