Non-Bailable Offences Order, 1993
Kings Order in Council 14 of 1993
- Published in Swaziland Government Gazette Extraordinary 974 on 24 August 1993
- Assented to on 14 August 1993
- Commenced on 24 August 1993
- [This is the version of this document at 1 December 1998.]
1. Short title and commencementThis Order may be cited as the Non-Bailable Offences Order 1993, and shall come into force upon publication in the Gazette.
2. InterpretationIn this Order unless the context otherwise requires—“Court” means the High Court or Magistrates Court as the case may be;“Minister” means the Minister for Justice and Constitutional Development;“Non-bailable offences” means any offence listed as such in the Schedule to this Order.
History of this document
01 December 1998 this version
24 August 1993
14 August 1993